sábado, 16 de dezembro de 2017

HUMAN'S LIFE (EARLY YEARS)

From warm darkness
I have come
I was enlightened
By dearest other....

I have a name
Yet I will be I
A parents' will I am
In a certain meanwhile...

How many times
I will have to smile?
How many times
I will have to cry?

My eyes are still looking
For something new...
Will they be losing
Their colour and thrill?

So much years to live...
So much things to touch,
So much words to speak
And hear for getting a thought.

Senses and thoughts,
My first brick will
Start my settle up
And my own building:

A being with name
With actions and thoughts,
Who never is the same
Even from whom I was born;

A being with own light,
Found by asks and doubts
Of all human lives
Who I will talk to and about...

A light I wish to get
For reaching the sky
When I will leave, dead,
This instant as a star.

(Leandro Monteiro)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário